And that means things like:
- Spring patio maintenance
- Setting a landscaping budget for your projects
- Putting down fresh mulch
- Opening your backyard pond
It also means learning what the new and latest brick paver patio designs are for 2018.
So without further ado, here’s some of what you can expect to find this year from selected interlocking paver companies Lane’s Landscaping Supplies proudly carries.
Visit our catalogue to view our entire product selection.
Permacon (all images from Permacon.ca)
This year’s interlock paver collection from Permacon is all about timeless looks accented by perfect finished.
The sharp lines of the Melville collection are refined and highlight the natural beauty of stone.
Melville 80 Paver
- Will look modern and contemporary for years to come. Smooth texture bordered by straight lines.
Melville 60 Paver
- Create a clean, seamless transition between front and back yards. Smoothly textured with sharp edges and a natural appearance.
Melville 50 Slabs
- Combine Melville 50 slabs with Melville 80 pavers to create stunningly linear and cohesive patterns.
- Inspired by modern architecture, Cassara pavers allow for linear installation patterns surrounded by sharp, straight lines.
Cassara Plank Pavers
- Long, lean, and one-of-a-kind. Crisp lines and subtle colours create a refined, elegant look for your landscaping.
- The perfect transitional complement to Cassara Pavers. Modernly smooth texture surrounded by sharp, straight lines.
Unilock (all images from Unilock.com)
In 2018, interlocking patio stones and other products from Unilock are designed to inspire your outdoor design dreams.
Beautiful stones which will retain their colour and vibrancy for years to come.
- Long, clean lines that make any walkway or driveway appear lengthier. Simple, minimalist and easy to apply.
- The look of historical cobblestones of old-world Europe, combined with modern strength and a naturally textured appearance.
- Classically elegant, Richcliff pavers add a touch of sophistication to any landscaping project. Featuring a unique embossed surface texture.
Tried-and-true paving stones that compliment any design for any outdoor living space.
- Soft surface clefts create a relaxed, easy-going look. Traditional rectangular shapes provide a classic flagstone-like appearance.
- Incredibly popular due to its versatility. Simple rectangular shapes, wide colour selection, and easy to install.
- Ideal for large, expansive homeowner and commercial spaces. Creates a very formal, established, and structured presence.
Oaks (all images from OaksPavers.com)
Oaks Pavers are a terrific blend of classic design and modern-day permeable paver technology.
Perfectly clean lines, stylishly alluring and featuring subtly beveled edges.
- A beautiful combination of light and dark colours, Champagne stones add a level of sophistication to your project.
- A classically powerful look, Marble Grey pavers create a traditional setting that never goes out of style.
- Create a weathered, vintage look for your outdoor living space. Smooth colour transitions surrounded by clean lines.
This year, permeable pavers are made to look good and protect your landscaping from water runoff.
- A contemporary design inspired by modern trends. Smooth finish, softly blended colours and superior drainage capabilities.
- Motivated by new Europe architecture, Enviro Passagio is specifically designed to handle rainfall runoff and pooling.
- One-of-a-kind textures and tough to handle pedestrian or vehicular traffic. Thick stones allow for optimum water flow to combat erosion.
Banas Stones (all images from BanasStones.com)
This year, Banas Stones offers a large selection of attractive colours and unique textures.
High-quality natural stone manufactured to create colorfully unique hardscape designs.
Banas Imperial Black
- An unusual combination of dark brown to black sandstone colour. No two pieces are alike in shading, textures and natural markings.
- Brightly coloured to add a splash of excitement to any outdoor living space. Each stone is enhanced with Earth-inspired brown tones.
- Can handle extreme environmental conditions. Made with fine grained sandstone and natural shading which blends in perfectly with any existing area.
Limestone products with impressive amounts of style and personality.
- Softly rippled textures of blue and grey. Seamlessly compliments existing natural elements such as planting designs.
- Kota Black stones command any space where they’re installed. Clean cut lines surround a generally smooth surface.
- Genuine, durable and versatile. Kota Brown pavers are individually buffed to give each stone its own unique character.
Need more info on what are the new and latest brick paver patio designs? Contact us now
That’s just a snippet of the interlocking paver stone products available at Lane’s Landscaping for 2018.
To see everything we carry, please visit our interlocking catalogue today.