Buying Ice Melters & Sidewalk Salt for Homeowners
Supplying bags of salt to Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Brampton & Burlington
Before the big winter storm hits (and you know it always does), be ready to clear your property with ice melters, sidewalk salt and driveway salt from Lane’s Landscaping Supplies.
Best salt for snow
Using the best salt for snow can save you time, physical effort and even money (if you use a gas-powered snowblower).
- Bulk driveway salt: Our most popular product. Perfect for large driveways. Cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
- Treated salt: Pre-wetted and fast acting. When it gets really cold in Mississauga, Peel & Halton regions, this is the salt you want to use.
When you visit Lane’s for winter salt needs, you’ll always find:
- A well-stocked supply: While other landscape suppliers are running out of salt for driveways, there’s always a bag waiting for you here.
- A large selection of salt products: Whatever your salting needs are, there’s a product that’s certain to meet them.
Request A Quote
Best ice melt and salt for ice
Keeping your sidewalk and steps free of ice is more than just common sense. It’s also a civic by-law and can protect you from potential legal issues.
- Treated sand: A combination of sand and calcium chloride. Won’t freeze no matter how cold it gets. Provides instant traction and de-icing.
- Eco-friendly bagged ice melt: Pet-friendly ice melt that’s safe for groundwater and grass. Minimal corrosion and staining. Can be used on all surfaces.
And we’ll tell you the best salt product to use.